Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful...

for so much.  I'm thankful for my Savior, who died in my place, for Kyle, for my children, for my parents, for my sisters and brother, for relatives :), for Kyle's family, for my irreplaceable friends...after Hurricane Ike, I'm thankful for electricity and all our modern day conveniences :)

Erin told me she was thankful for: listed all the members of our family, extended family and friends, bushes, plants, the sky, milk, green beans (she said this, but I know she CAN'T stand them), and everything out there...


Brooke and her daddy...she hit the back of her head today and only wanted her dad...did you see the bag of frozen peas for her head?


Erin and her D :)


Cha Cha and Kameron...

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise.  Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.  For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.  Psalms 100:4-5

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hope you guys had a very Happy Thanksgiving!!