Sunday, November 30, 2008

Brown's Wedding...

Welcome to the Ritz...it was grand!


Kameron and Dad got to spend a lot of one on one time this weekend...


The flowers were beautiful :)


Kyle was a co-best man with Spence :)


Adam and Katie were so happy and were a GORGEOUS bride and groom!


We were in Dallas this weekend for Adam's wedding. Kameron, Kyle, Mom and I left Friday morning...mom went to take care of Kameron...thanks Mom :)

We stayed at the Ritz and I have to tell you that the service was superb...unbeatable and so sincere :) We ate breakfast in their restaurant downstairs Saturday morning and mom said it was as close to having Breakfast at Tiffany's as she'll ever get...they even heated her cream for her coffee :)

The wedding and the reception were at the hotel, so it was so easy for me to feed Kameron and be at the festivities on time. The pastor of the First United Methodist church of The Woodlands performed the ceremonies...he did an excellent job of explaining a covenant...Congratulations Adam and Katie!

4 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

It was a beautiful wedding...BEST food EVER. I told BJ I would be sad if I never got to taste that mac n cheese again. He went and got me seconds.
Best food moment...red velvet cake for her wedding cake! I loved it.
Congrats Katie and Brown. You had a perfect wedding.

Lacey said...

Sounds like a blast.. Did Reverand Hannon do the ceremony?? If so that is who married Frank and I. :0) Glad you guys had a good time!! So nice of your mom to go with you so she could watch K- nursing is hard when you have things to do, isn't it?

Team Dale said...

The flowers are amazing! Looks like a beautiful wedding!

Team Leslie said...

Sarah, I found your blog through Jenni's.....we are friends of the Gentzlers (katie) and my family was at the wedding too! Kurt & I missed it:(...how do you know them? small world.