Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kelly's 30th...

We went to Dallas this weekend to celebrate
Kelly's birthday. It was a fun time:) Happy birthday Kelly!!  

Kelly and I've been the best of friends since our freshmen year at Baylor....can't believe that it's been over ten years.  We both lived in the Collins dorm, had different roommates,  but I would stay in her room just because I loved hanging out with her.  

We lived together until our senior year...I think she is the only one who could have lived with Rachel and I :)

She moved to Dallas after graduation and Rachel and I to Houston, but there's no difference in our friendship...just 200 miles.  Thanks for never changing and being the most loyal and caring friend a girl could ask for :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Kelly!! You both look just the same! Tell Kelly I said Happy Birthday!!