Saturday, November 8, 2008

Junior League Holiday Market

I've disappeared because I LIVE at the Marriott on the Waterway.  Starting Wednesday, we began preparing for our annual Holiday Market.  We have 34 committee members, 123 merchants, and close to 10,000 shoppers :)  This is our biggest fundraising event for the Junior League.  I was the Building and Operations Chair this year so I spent a lot of hours with the Marriott people and Freeman, our convention services company.  It's been a great show and lots of fun hanging out with some of my favorite people...and just a "little" shopping.


The ticket booth...


The shoppers...


Some of the ladies on the committee...

4 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

I need a massage, but it's been a fun weekend.

Honeyman 4 said...

I need a massage, but it's been a fun weekend.

Stacy said...

Hey there!
I love reading your and Rachel's posts. It was fun during the election to read everyone's thoughts. I am very inspired by both you and Rachel's intelligence and Godliness! It makes me miss you girls even more! You are a busy little bee! I have been meaning to ask you and Rachel this...did you and Kyle date all through Baylor? I remember when you started dating. And when did Rachel start dating her husband? I need some catch up!!
Love ya,
Stac

Becky Todd said...

You are amazing! Super mom and super Junior League member! Great job this weekend...