Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dance, Dents, and Doo Doo...

The parents were invited to videotape their girls dancing today at Boni's...Erin enjoyed the spotlight...Tyler, Drew, Brooke, Kameron, Mimi, Papa, Dad and Mom were there to cheer her on :)  They did a turkey dance...


Here they are dancing on their 'dots'...


They paired up and danced around the room...Erin hugged and kissed her friend afterwards :)


After dance we went to the grocery store.  There is a range of experiences at the store...today was a 9 on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most difficult...it only ranks a 9 and not a 10 because no one was injured.  

I parked the car as it started to drizzle, got a shopping cart, put Erin in the seat of the cart, Brooke in the basket of the cart and secured the cart as best I could. I affixed the baby bjorn to my body and was getting Kameron into it, when I heard "Mom, the street is making us move!"... I looked up and the girls were about 15 yards in front of me, gaining speed and headed towards a grey honda...I ran to catch the girls, but wasn't quick enough...the cart left a nice size dent in the back left panel of the car.  UGH!  I cried (and Kameron did too), as we waited for the owner of the car to appear...thankfully, it wasn't too long and the lady was really nice...I gave her my insurance, called my mom for some help, and we went on inside without anymore trouble.

After we got home, I tried to put the girls down...Erin for alone time and Brooke for her very "short" nap...during Brooke's non-existent nap, she went #2 and smeared it on her legs, hands, game room carpet, and stairs...today has been too much...I'm over it and ready for tomorrow :) !!


4 comments:

Kelly Tarro said...

man that sounds like a tough day...glad you made it through!!

Honeyman 4 said...

2 is not the same as 3!

Lacey said...

Awww...so cute at the turkey dance. Ellie misses Boni's. She asks me every time I take her to hip hop when we are going back to the "other" dance place where Daddy got to bring her flowers. I think we may switch back after her recital. And LOL at your sisters comment...2 is definitely not the same as 3...... Ha!!

Lacey said...

p.s. Ellie decorater her room (and face painted) with number 2 also when she was a baby- hope you took pictures. Fun to clean up, huH??? Hope today is better.