Thursday, October 30, 2008

Through the night...

I know I said Kameron's an awesome baby...she must have heard me, and wanted to prove again that she REALLY is (she didn't have to!)...drum roll somebody please, Kameron slept 12 STRAIGHT hours last night!!  She is 11 weeks and 1 day old :)

I started nursing her down at 6:30, put her in her bassinet at 7:00 and I'm writing this blog (she's still sleeping :) ) at 7:00 this morning!

She had been creeping towards all night for awhile...8 hours at 8 weeks, like my other girls, sometimes 9 (that was our longest stretch until last night)...and occasionally a set back, just 3-5 hours...but, last night she did it!

Thank you Kameron!!


7:00 pm - 7:00ish am

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Can we switch kids?? Hadley has only slept through the night probably about 5 times and that is waking up at 5:30 or 6. Ellie didn't sleep through the night until 10 months...I am hoping Hadley falls on that track and we are almost there. Only two months to go??? Momma needs sleep. Isn't it amazing how much better you feel when you get some??

Honeyman 4 said...

Best baby ever!