Monday, October 27, 2008

Kameron...

she's awesome...seriously, the best baby...happy, CONTENT, engaging, snuggles, and sleeps (a lot)...I'm enjoying getting to know her...I tell people she's my wing man, cause she goes everywhere with me...tomorrow she's going to Great Day Houston to do a promotional thing for Junior League...we're headed out at 6:45 am for a 9:00 taping...hope she does well :)!

Okay, well, I hate to admit it, but we just did her 2 month appointment last week...just a little late cause I totally forgot about her appointment...a good friend made me feel better by confirming that I would have never done that with a first child, not even a second, but a third, well things like that sometimes happen....

Here's her stats:
10 lbs, 15 oz (50 %)
23 in 3/4 (75%)...
of PURE perfection!!!


sleeping on my shoulder at the festival today...I love you, baby Kameron!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Yep, that's what happens with the third. I did that with Hadley also so now all our appointments are a little past the actual day. :0) She is beautiful.