Saturday, October 11, 2008

Talking to Jesus

Erin was in time out for hitting her sister today and she was crying....she said "I need to talk to Jesus" and this wasn't unusual because we've told her that she can always talk to Him and He'll listen when sometimes mom and dad won't (not that we don't listen :) ).  So, I say okay, talk to Jesus.  So she closes her eyes and begins her prayer, "Dear Jesus, please forgive me for my sins and please help me to try and not hit Brooke and please be my friend."   

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."  Matthew 19:14

My prayer, thank you Jesus for the privilege and honor of raising three little girls....I pray that they find You at a young age and that they serve You all the days of their lives.  

3 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

Ooh, that is so sweet.

Becky Todd said...

That is awesome!

Honeyman 4 said...

That a girl! May we all have Godly children.