Friday, October 24, 2008

Hang out with your kids while you can...

The preschool days, before your children are in kindergarten, are HARD work!!...but, my mom says (and I know she's right) that you should hang out with your kids as much as you can while they still want to hang out with you...

So, when I dread cleaning up their messes or think of how I'm too tired to play with them, I hear my mom saying, "enjoy them, it doesn't last long"...it changes my perspective and I instantly feel so incredibly thankful that I get to stay home everyday and spend this precious time with my three girls (while they still want to spend time with me, cause they think I'm the greatest!)...


Kameron sleeping, thankfully she likes to do this a lot :)


Erin and Brooke painting...they later painted the table and it's now a light pink :)

No comments: