Thursday, October 9, 2008

Princesses Erin and Brooke

We went to the Skipper's Chick-fil-a in Magnolia yesterday...dressed up as princesses for a promotion they were doing last night.  On the way there, Erin told me this, "when people see Erin, they're going to say, Oh gosh, Erin is the prettiest princess".  She was, but she couldn't stop itching in her "scratchy dress", see picture.  On the way home, Brooke was screaming "POOP"...so I pulled over, but she didn't go...I explained to her what crying wolf means and that mom doesn't want her to sound off false alarms while I'm driving on the highway.


Cinderella and The Woodlands Princess

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Love it love it!!!! I think it is time for me to buy a car potty!!! YIKES!!! THAT SCARES ME! Glad you had fun!

Lacey said...

Just found your blog...I am dying laughing at Brooke screaming poop and you pulling over. what a riot. Three kids keeps you on your toes huh?? We almost went to the princess night- but missed it. erin is the prettiest princess. :0)