Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kelley's Wedding...

Kelley and John got married last night...it was THE most glamorous wedding!!  The wedding and reception were at Hotel ZaZa in Houston.  It was an intimate setting with the Watson family and their closest friends. Erin and Brooke stayed home, but Kyle and I (and Kameron!) enjoyed ourselves the entire night.  Pictures say a 1000 words, so I'll let them do just that.


Kelley was a BEAUTIFUL bride.


Kyle and I underneath the arrangement where Kelley and John said their vows.


The reception was INCREDIBLE.


Our table with the Bride and Groom.


Kameron slept half way under the table (and between our seats) the entire night!  She is THE BEST baby!!

 
We had a five course "pairing" dinner!  It was DELICIOUS!!  Click on the picture to see the menu :)


Kyle's cake...


My cake...each guest had a personal cake :)


Kyle played "Rock Band" at the reception :)  He was really good!


I always laugh (a lot!!) when I'm with the Watsons....here's a conversation that I was listening to while sitting between Kyle and his dad last night.  

Kyle: Dad, I could whip you in 5 seconds..
Dennis: Son, you couldn't whip me in five seconds.
Kyle: I'm so mad right now, I almost like it!
Dennis: Son, I don't want to whip you, cause you're my baby, but I might...
Kyle: Yea, dad...
Dennis: I might not last long, but I'll last strong...

Thank you Kelley and John for such an amazing day/evening that will not be forgotton!! Congratulations and God Bless  :)

1 comment:

Kaitlin L. said...

Wow! That menu looked fabulous - and personal cakes, too! Looks like you had a great time, and how fun to spend it with family :)