Friday, December 19, 2008

Rice and Rudolph

Kameron had rice cereal yesterday...we started in the bumbo, moved to my arms, and ended up in the swing...she ate it all and seemed to enjoy it :)  I was relieved that it wasn't a struggle...Brooke didn't eat solids until she was nine months old because of her corroded esophagus from silent acid reflux :)  In comparison, it was a SMOOTH and EASY experience with solids for Kameron...


Still under the weather, but a full belly of rice :)


We went to watch Erin do her Rudolph dance on Tuesday...it was really cute and she ABSOLUTELY LOVES dance...she exaggerates each move and smiles from ear to ear the entire dance...she also has hops!!  I think she can jump at least a foot off the ground when she gets excited :)!


Santa's reindeers pulling the sleigh!

2 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

That's awesome! Sorry to miss it.

Lacey said...

Awww...I miss Boni's when I see your pictures. So cute...looks like they are having a blast!