Thursday, December 18, 2008

Marriage...a Test and a Tool

I've mentioned before that Kyle and I took a Love and Respect course...and we now have a prayer that we pray every morning...we started a couple of weeks ago and plan on continuing for awhile...

So, after praying our prayer this morning, I started a little blog surfing and landed on a site that I loved.  I'm sure a lot of blog surfers have linked up to hers, over 2 million according to her blog, and I'm so glad I finally did.  She wrote on submission and it was SO well said. Here's her link, www.mycharmingkids.net, click on it and read December 17th.  It's so true and worth the five minutes it will take you to read :)

3 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

Ok I think while you were on my blog..I was on yours. I loved that website! She has a lot of wisdom to offer. I'd like to know more about the book too..

Lindsay said...

Hey Sarah! I found you and Rachel on Jana's blog and I am loving reading all of your blogs! I also read and loved the blog about marriage. So true. I read a great book a couple of years ago- "Power of a Praying Wife" by Stormie Omartian, that really reiterates a lot of her points about loving your husband without expectations or condition.

Lacey said...

Yep, I love McMamma. I got addicted to her through Lindsay Miller and her Not Me Mondays.
Yes, I am training for the Houston HALF Marathon. It is my second year to train...got pregnant a few weeks before the big day two years ago. :) Anyway, this time I am DOING it. But only the 1/2. Joined a running group back in July and am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. 12 miles this weekend and then we back track until the big day. Hooray!!!

Hope you guys have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!