Monday, December 15, 2008

4 months!!

Kameron had her four month well check today, and no I didn't forget...like I did for her two month appointment!  She is THRIVING (according to me)...although her weight may not show it!

Here's her stats:
Weight: 12 lb 11 oz (25-50%)
Length: 25 3/4 inches (95%!)
Head circumference: 16 1/4 inches (50-75%)

Kameron's got a terrible sounding cough, but still no fever...so thankful that Brooke's cough and 104 temp on Wednesday night didn't fully pass to her sister...Bhakta says it's the breastmilk! :) She's still sleeping pretty well through the night...last night about 8:00 to 5:00...Nice Kam, keep it up...


Our Baby Girl...


It's neat having a baby around Christmas time...because it's a constant reminder of what Christmas is all about...it's about a precious baby who was born and would be the world's Savior...I'm so thankful that Kameron is my baby and that when I look at her during this time of year, she reminds me of baby Jesus' birth...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Team Dale said...

Sweet Baby girl...they grow up too fast! She is adorable, love the picture...One of Rachel's or do you have the TALENT too??

The Miller Family said...

I love this post you did about babies at Christmas time. So well said! I feel the same way. Kameron looks absolutely beautiful in this pic! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!