Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gingerbread House

Erin and Brooke like it when their Mimi tells stories...one in particular is Hansel and Gretel. When Mimi would get to the part of the story where Hansel and Gretel, and sometimes Erin's made up friend, Do Little Dinkty,  would approach the house, eat some of it, and eventually go inside the witch's house, Erin would ask WHY? She didn't understand why they would go near the house, knowing the witch wanted to eat them...so, Mimi would say it was the witch's gingerbread house, having all sorts of good things to eat on the outside, that would entice little children to come close....last night, they got to make their own house and can fully understand the draw Hansel and Gretel had toward the house :)


The Gingerbread House...


The gingerbread house workers :)

1 comment:

Team Dale said...

I missed you too on Wednesday! I will come up next week for my official good-bye, I need one more hug from my BROOKIE!