Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's 2 am and I'm

sick...got in the shower and threw up. I'm thinking it's 'Mom's Tomato Basil Soup' I bought today at Kroger's or a virus. I shared some with Kyle last night, and right now he's doing fine, sleeping in a nice warm bed...me, not so much.

Watching Red Eye and typing a blog. Trying to keep my mind off the nausea. I'm just half a second away from from selling Buicks...that's what Kyle used to say in college...when you'd throw up it sounded like, "BUUUICK". So funny, almost made me laugh.

Hmm. What to do...trying my hardest not to visit the porcelain.

Maybe it's time to look at Facebook, get a blanket, some cold water, and try to figure what to do with my wet hair...

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww..hope you feel better. I hate being sick. There is a stomach bug going around. A friend of mines daughter left yesterday from school with it. Hope you feel better soon.

Honeyman 4 said...

Nice...don't want to run beside you today...
3 step in front...

b said...

Hope you feel better soon! Just love hugging the porcelain.