Monday, August 3, 2009

same kind of different as me...

by Ron Hall and Denver Moore...buy it and read it!

Check out the video here :)

Favorite Denver quotes:

"We all has more in common than we think. You stood up with courage and faced me when I was dangerous, and it changed my life. You loved me for who I was on the inside, the person God meant for me to be, the one that had just gotten lost for a while on some ugly roads in life."

"Just tell em I'm a nobody that's tryin to tell everybody 'bout Somebody that can save anybody."

"The truth about it is, whether we is rich or poor or somethin in between, this earth ain't no final restin place. So in a way, we is all homeless-just workin our way toward home."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! Your blog is addictive...I just kept going. I'm glad I did! I got to catch up with Kameron's birthday :)
You express your faith beautifully.
I love you, Mother
8/25/09 PA