Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday!




Not Me Monday was created by MckMama. "Not Me" let's you write down some of the things you cannot and would not believe you could or would ever do, but do you did and it's fun to let someone know!

I did not skip Kameron's first birthday party this year because we wanted to save money and she wouldn't remember anyway. Ahh, that sounds so terrible. But, we did, however, have our awesome playgroup help celebrate by watching Kameron eat her first bite of cake, and she loved it. See?




I did not let my children swim in the pool when it was thundering because, well it was thundering not lightening, and the community pools are just overly cautious when they call a thunder safety break...and I know better. But just in case, I googled 'thunder and lightening' on my iphone and it said that lightening causes thunder. Oops.

After I curiously put Erin and Brooke into the dryer Saturday morning to see if they'd fit, I did not shut the door, after their persistent requests, because it's dangerous and I wouldn't want to put any ideas like that into their heads. Nope, not me.


Erin smashed her face up against the glass...


Brooke immediately knew this was not a good idea...

1 comment:

Lacey said...

We didn't do a big bash for Hadley either. Just had our family over. She will never know you didn't have a party. All you need is her cake pictures and she'll be good with that. I love that you climbed into the drier after them. You crack me up. Oh, and we were at the country club swimming in the thunder. I too though, it's not lightening so who cares. We eventually jumped in the hot tub and it felt great with the cold rain pounding on us. You are not alone. :) Maybe i'll start a nmm when I move and have some more free time. :)