Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My Child Monday!


It's Not My Child Monday, instead of me...so this should be more fun :)

Yes, I do have 'not my child' moments...and laugh at the coffee mug you've seen that says, "who are these children and why are they calling me mom?"  Some are recent and some are not!

Erin did not put my diamond cross necklace down the sink drain when she was 18 months old. She did, however, tell me where it was when I frantically asked where she put it!

Brooke did not disappear during a swim party at my house and put an entire new 'BIG' roll of toilet paper down the commode and proceeded to flush, and flush, and flush, flooding my bathroom.   Nope, not Brooke!

Erin did not use a not so nice adjective, while hugging a friend goodbye.  No, not my Erin, she isn't a verbally expressive 4 year old little girl!

Brooke did not climb four shelves and calmly rest her head while Erin screamed out for help.  No, not Brooke, you don't have to watch her like a hawk!


remember?

There you go.  Have a GREAT Monday!

1 comment:

Jamilyn Bolen said...

Hey Sarah! I enjoy your blog and the pics of the girls :)