Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fell off...

the blog wagon...but we're all really enjoying these summer days despite the 100 degree heat and walking through soup (the humidity) :)

Erin and Brooke both have fevers this afternoon, which made me nervous because Brooke kissed Ms. Betty on the lips this morning at church, before the fever. I wrote her an email letting her know... she wrote me back and said that if she gets sick, she WILL be well before next Tuesday so that she can come hold Kam on Wednesday. She's so awesome and has fallen in love with Kameron...she tells me her hip is lonely (the one Kameron rides on for hours) when Kameron isn't on it and that she thinks she's in Heaven when she holds our sweet Kam...they met during VBS and it has been love ever since.

Kyle took Erin and Brooke on a kayak tonight and it wore him out...good idea, but only 300 yards out they asked what else could they do...

Both girls are loving gymnastics and swimming for hours on end.

Great summer days...keep em' coming :)

I will take pics this weekend and post them!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Man, Ms. Betty sounds like a gem!!

I am glad we have been running into you guys this summer. Maybe I'll see you at the pool again soon.

Hope you guys have fun this weekend!!