Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!


I'm going to try this because I think it's fun and because I certainly have "not me" moments!

I did not take off my bikini top in our pool on the fourth of July (just Kyle and I) so that I could swim faster underwater in order to beat him on the number of pool lengths we could swim without taking a breath...oh no, not me!

I did not float the lazy river at Creekside while breastfeeding Kameron on my inner tube underneath my big floppy white sun hat...and no one commented on what a perfect way to nap my baby while I politely agreed.

I did not walk with the Tea Party in the 4th of July parade behind a man with big black combat boots and a sign that had pictures of prominent local representatives telling them that he was their boss...Not Me!

Whew...that was fun! I encourage you to try it! Didn't know I would have so many "not me" moments over the 4th of July :)

5 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Ha - that's pretty hilarious...how did we miss seeing you in the Tea Party group - maybe because it was so huge?

Lacey said...

You are too funny. I laughed out loud at you taking off your top to beat your husband...you aren't competitive at all, are you?? LOL.
Maybe when I'm out in Bham, I'll pick up the NMM. :) I love reading them. I wish I was staying, as I have loved getting to know you...but I will be back- so we'll have to keep up with each other in the blog world until then. :) Thanks for your sweet note, I will miss you too!!

Jenni said...

You are so funny! Put that one in your childrens's blog book!

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

too funny!!!!

Team Leslie said...

Hilarious....Kurt & I JUST had a swimming contest yesterday...though my top stayed on. That's a good tip though.