Friday, April 24, 2009

School Program :)

Erin and Brooke had their school program last night. 

Brooke saw me in the crowd and said "hi mommy" and then the little ones on each side of her said hi to me too, so Brooke turned to each of them and said with her finger pointed in their face "that's not your mommy!"  Then, she saw Kameron in the crowd (who was sitting in the Director's lap) and yelled "that's not your baby!"  She was cracking me up last night :)


Brooke pointing and shouting at the 'strange' man holding Kam...


When Brooke is upset she crosses her arms in front of her chest...her teacher is consoling her :)


now she's doing it...


she loved it :)


Erin loves a crowd!


My God is so Big, so Strong, and so Mighty!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh Brooke had me rolling with laughter last night. She is too cute. They all are. You are so blessed! ;) I just love that program!! Makes me cry every year.

Becky Todd said...

So sweet! Love the pics...they capture their personalities! I feel like I was watching the program!