Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Erin, Brooke and Kam...

Erin played her last game tonight....she nonchalantly asked me on the way to soccer if I wanted her to score, I said yes, and she said okay.  Well, she was true to her word and did indeed score, after some immune builder smoothie coaxing (Erin and Brooke's favorite drink at the Y).  The team got trophies tonight and Erin was so excited to get hers...before bed tonight, she put it on her night stand, front and center...thanks Oakleys!

Brooke is really making me laugh...maybe it shouldn't...but, it does in almost an unbelief kind of way.  Her teacher at school told me today that she was an 'aggressive egg hunter'.  She explained to me that Brooke would see an egg and claim it, yelling at anyone getting near it, screaming "that's my egg!", meanwhile she was passing up several eggs on the way to 'her egg'. So funny...it's not about quantity, it's about what's mine to sweet baby Brooke.

Kameron is sitting pretty well now, eating better (solids that is), and is still an absolute joy to hold.  Right now, she's at the perfect holding age...she sits on my hip and is happy to be there...I can't wait for her to start talking to me and letting us know what she's all about :)


Erin and her trophy :)

No comments: