Thursday, April 23, 2009

the girls...

The girls slept in this morning and it was a nice treat for Kyle and I :) Erin is really swimming, they called her a fish today...and Brooke, well, it's good that I have two arms this summer, one for Kam and one for Brooke.

Our summer is looking like it's going to be a good one! We're going to PA for a little over a week in June to visit my sister and the girls' six cousins :) They're really excited. Once we get back, it'll be time for VBS :) Rachel and I are helping out with the music and the girls have already memorized the words and the motions to all the songs...it's impressive. The girls are signed up for gymnastics with a lot of their friends this summer...no more Brooke being left out...she's excited to join her sister! We renewed our pool passes so that we could go to all 13 pools in The Woodlands (even though we've got a pool, it's just not as fun or safe for that matter)...

Still praying for baby Stellan and I've almost talked Kyle into paying the deposit to go on the Mckcruise in January!! I'm excited about that, even though others, my sister, called me borderline insane for following her blog and wanting to go on a cruise with her and all the other bloggers that follow her :)...


Erin

Brooke

Kam

No comments: