Saturday, April 25, 2009

Princess Brooke's Party!!

Brooke...she had an awesome party and she really is an awesome little girl :) I'm so thankful God chose me to be her mom! I can't believe she's 3...


Yesterday, Erin and Brooke were playing at the park with their playgroup friends. Some of the boys were playing 'rough' with Erin (and Erin gives it back), but Brooke wasn't having it...she ran up to the boys with her fists flying telling them to leave Erin alone.


She loves her big sister...when she was potty training and would get m&m's, she'd ask for two, one for Erin and one for herself...she never says her name without her sister's name...'Brooke and Erin' this and 'Brooke and Erin' that...so cute :) I hope all my girls grow up to be life long best friends...

Brooke...so EXCITED about her party!


Mimi and Brooke looking at her Snow White cake...


Getting ready to blow!


couldn't get them out...dad did....


yummy, rj goodies!


So happy!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

She is adorable. I just love her little spunky personality. Her personality reminds me a lot of Ellies. Maybe it's a number two thing. She is beautiful. Hope she had a great birthday. Next time you have rj goodies- save a piece for me! ;-) Happy 3rd Brooke!!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Brooke, wish we could have been there!

Becky Todd said...

SO sweet...loving those pics and love little Brooke. We had a great time, as always!