Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things....

this is something I should be good at...

1.  I love my life...

2.  My girls, they're silly and they fight a lot...reminds me of my sister and I when we were young...

3.  My husband is just like Erin...random in actions...can be talking about something important and catch Kam out of the corner of their eye and impulsively start to kiss her...

4.  I was up for the majority of last night...from 2 on...uninterrupted sleep is overrated...

5.  My mom and dad are like the calvery...they usually show up in just the nick of time...

6.  There was a small earthquake near Seattle today...called my brother to ask if he felt the quake...

7.  Getting old really is reflected most in my skin...time for botox...

8.  Laundry is fun when you see how fast you can do it...

9.  I worry less these days because I trust God more...

10. I love my friends and yes, you know who you are because lately I like to tell people how much I like them...you should try it more and then it wouldn't be so hard...

11. I LOVE Fox news, but don't watch it as much since we have a new President...

12. Lately, I've noticed that I haven't met a stranger...I talk a lot more to people than I used to, guess I've got a lot to say...

13.  I need a new kitchen...green tile, corian and a porcelain sink (and a refridge with no filter) got to go!

14.  I only listen to KSBJ...never thought I would be so unhip...

15.  My husband is officially sterile...

16.  Kyle did back flips in my back yard last week and still has a weird knot on his arm from falling on it...

17.  Sometimes I actually get concerned about the economy and try to spend less...

18.  Reading "What in the World is Going On?" by David Jeremiah...

19.  I love my Sunday School class and my church...

20.  Kyle got a new car and was so excited about it, he cleaned out the garage...

21.  Going swimming this afternoon...

22.  Thinking about changing my hair color...

23.  Don't care for grocery shopping, mostly because it's so cumbersome with little ones...

24.  Love holding Kam...love it!

25.  One word that describes me today, grateful!

That was easy...took two minutes!  If you read this do it...it's fun :)


3 comments:

Lacey said...

I love reading these posts! I feel like I would have guessed a lot of that about you. :) You are an amazing person with a big heart.
Oh, and I am right there with you on the skin...I don't feel that old but definitely seeing the lines lately.

Jenni said...

I enjoyed reading this!!! :)

kimlee said...

Love It!! How could I come up with 25 things about me????