Friday, October 8, 2010

buggy and concert...

Yesterday was walk to school day...Kyle and Erin planned on taking the scooter, but it was dead. So, he harnessed the buggy to the back of his bike and Brooke and Erin got in to ride to school. Usually Erin would ride her bike, but they didn't have time for that...so the buggy was unusually heavy and because of that the center of gravity was off...Kyle turned at the bottom of the hill and the buggy flipped.

Brooke face planted into the concrete and she softened Erin's impact...poor girl...she is doing just fine but the left side of her face is swollen...

When Erin got in the house she asked me while she was crying/screaming 'mom! did you know I just did a front flip and then some log rolls?! I don't know WHAT I was doing in there [buggy], I just wanted out!'

cupcake's face...

We ended the night at the Steven Curtis Chapman concert...amazing. A highlight of 2010 for me...

No comments: