Sunday, September 13, 2009

per your request :)




It feels SO different...kinda feel like my underwear is showing. Taking a shower was really strange, a lot less shampoo, and no hair to run my fingers through. I nearly got whip lash from flipping it back over my shoulders after towel drying...I was used to a lot more weight to sling back :)

I thought it would be quicker to style...nope, each little piece has to be pulled through the chi...or it's a chia pet on my head :) It still goes back into a very short stub of a pony tail which I'm happy about since, 99% of the time, it's back anyway.

8 comments:

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

love it!!!!!!

Kaitlin L. said...

Looks great! Keith said it makes you look more like Rachel :)

Becky Todd said...

SO cute!! LOVE IT!

Jenni said...

OMG! I love it!

Team Dale said...

LOOKIN GOOD HOLLYWOOD!!

Amber said...

I love your hair! What a wonderful thing to do for someone else!!!

parsonsfamily said...

Love it! YOu are one of those people that can look great with any length. Jealous.. Very cute!

Stacy said...

Looks great!