Wednesday, September 9, 2009

dear daddy,

we got up early today for school, around 2 o'clock, because we're really excited...and the more excited I, this is Erin speaking, become, the more excited Brooke becomes. mom gave us a pretty intense pep talk in the car...she had us chanting back to her...listen, obey, and do your best. I think we can remember that...oh yes, the most important part, we put on the full armor of God this morning so that we would be protected :)

I looovvvve school...I WILL be a scholar when I grow up, as long as I, or you, can afford to to keep me in school...it just feels so good...so good to be learning. Brooke loves school too, but for different reasons. she loves to socialize with all her friends and she makes sure the teachers are earning their money :) Kameron stayed home today with mom cause she's still a baby...mom said she didn't know what to do with herself, so much free time with just one of us at home.

mom woke Kameron up from her nap to pick us up from school today and when she got there, both our teachers gave her good reports on us. mom was happy. more good days to come :)

we miss you!

love,
Erin

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Cute. Glad they had a good day! And glad you didn't know what to do with just ONE home, isn't that the truth!?! Ellie had a good day too...so we'll see. She said she loved her class and teacher.

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

so sweet...2am? wow thats like at my house on a regular basis!

Becky Todd said...

So cute, Sarah!...I mean, Erin! I love reading your blog!

Swartz's Scribbles said...

How do you find them matching outfits in different sizes? I can't seem to find anything matching at Bella and Jane's ages. Your kids are adorable! xoxo