Monday, March 9, 2009

Imagination Play...

at 6 in the morning...I love it!  The girls really make me laugh with their imagination play.  This morning, before school, and now thanks to daylight savings, before the sun comes up,  I heard Erin telling Brooke to get her nap mat and bring it to "school".  A few minutes later I walk into the dining room or "school" to all the "kiddos", Winnie the Pooh, a cat, a raccoon (not pictured...on the other side of the table), and a baby, lying on place mats or nap mats for their afternoon naps...Erin played a "kiddo" while Brooke, the teacher, told the class a story....


Miss Brooke and her pupils :)  Did you see the playground they set up on the taggie?

2 comments:

Swartz's Scribbles said...

That is so cute!!!

Lacey said...

That is adorable. I love watching kids and their imaginations. Precious!