Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Mom, Brookie's on the shelf"...

that's what I heard Erin yelling from upstairs while I was downstairs feeding Kameron.  I put Kam down and ran upstairs, thinking she had climbed onto the bookshelf, but this is what I found.  


Brooke looks like a life-size toy on a shelf...

She had climbed up onto the built in shelves in the game room closet.  When I got up there, she casually said, "mom, I can not get down".   I did the responsible thing and said, 'hold on one second while I get the camera'...ran back downstairs, got the camera, and took the picture.


6 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

Oh my GOSH! That's hilarious. Way to get the picture. It's like "where's Waldo?"..."Where's Brooke?" I didn't see her at first.

Kaitlin L. said...

That is classic! How in the world did she get up there?!

Team Dale said...

so glad you got that picture! Hilarious!!

Lacey said...

I WAS DYING WITH LAUGHTER....look at that little face! She is so cute! I love that you made her wait for the camera. :) Priceless pic!

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

omg-that is hilarious!

The Miller Family said...

That is sooo funny! She looks like a little toy doll on that shelf!! LOL. She's soo cute. Great pic. ;)