Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A glimpse...



of heaven, our precious baby Kam. She's six months old now and smiling and laughing with her is so fun...it makes me so grateful and really makes me think of how awesome God is...

I caught her smiling at me yesterday at Panera Bread while I was laughing at a story a stranger was telling me...Kam's very interested in me lately and I'm starting to think a little separation anxiety is setting in...we were called out of church twice on Sunday because she was 'inconsolable', but upon my arrival, both times, she was fine...hmmm. Next Sunday, we'll have more data and will be able to confirm :)

We went to the doctor today and here's her stats (she got 3 shots and not a tear)!

Weight: 14 lbs and 11 oz (25-50%) holding steady on her curve!!!

Length: 26 3/4 inches (75-90%) going to be tall, but maybe not as tall as last visit suggested :)

Head: 17 inches (50-75%) she'll be smart just like her mom!!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

She is adorable!! She going to be smart and beautiful just like her mom. She looks JUST like you!

Kaitlin L. said...

She's already 6 months old?! I think she looks like Erin and Brooke! No question where your kids come from :)

Amber said...

Kameron is so cute! That picture is precious! We have really enjoyed watching her grow!

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

So cute--she is so sweet!