Sunday, September 21, 2008

About a month ago....

Kameron two weeks old


Brooke loves to hold Kameron


Erin gives Kameron random sweet kisses, ALL THE TIME


We had another miracle...we named her Kameron.  She is so sweet and sleeps A LOT, which is really nice, but, unfortunately, a lot of the sleep is during the day and not so much at night...but she's getting better all the time :)  She's five weeks old now and just starting to interact...I love it, she still can't hold her head but she holds eye contact for as long as you'd like.  We're thinking she kind of looks like big sis Erin, but some days she resembles Brooke.

Erin and Brooke are really great big sisters and dote on her all the time.  They like to kiss her, hold her and tell their mommy to take good care of her...which I'm happy to do.  She's our last and I hold her like she is, knowing that I won't hold another one this small again that's my own.

 

2 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

Kameron is a joy...I think of her as my last too...

Becky Todd said...

Yeah! Welcome to the world of blogging...it is addictive I tell you! Love the pictures! :)