Saturday, September 25, 2010

I love...

Jesus, with all my heart.

Kyle Robert Watson :)

Erin's deep thinking...

Brooke's impulsive dancing when she eats ice cream...

Kam's new talking and serious conversations, especially when I have no idea what she's saying...

Mom and dad retiring here...

D and Cha Cha being the coolest grandparents any granddaughters could want...

Mimi school...

Sonkids teachers...really loving children, not just working...

BSF...

my Sunday School class, multi-generational...bridging the gap and learning from one another...

Ms. Betty.

my neighborhood coming together to pray...

Rachel and BJ living in Bobcat district :)

my friends...

praying with moms for our kids...

spinning with friends...

running with Rachel and Kim...

sermons by Matt Chandler and John MacArthur.

music by Shane and Shane...

cold water...and Dr. Pepper and Coke (the real thing, only)...

our comfy bed...

on that note, goodnight!

No comments: