Monday, August 23, 2010

she said...

e had a hard day...she held back tears until they put her in my car and she let them flow...

she said she did not have a great day...
she said I can't believe I was there until supper...
she said she asked the teacher if she could go home and it was still morning...
she said she asked if she could go home all day and the teacher kept saying no...
she said I missed you so much, I didn't know I was going to miss you so bad...
she said I'm not allowed to be silly...
she said if I hear one more rule, I'm out of there...
she said I can't believe you signed me up for this...
she said please call and cancel my reservation tomorrow!
she said I can't do this another day, and you said I have to do this for 13 years!
she said her teachers were not really nice (except for Ms. Riley), that they don't love me like you do...

went to dad's office, to berrypop, and tonight we keep telling her tomorrow will be better! friends brought cookies to encourage her and one, of our many sweet neighbors, had a party for all the little ones going to school yesterday, called to ask her about her day...she is feeling encouraged and confident that His mercies are new every day!

4 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Poor thing! How are you doing, Mama?

Lacey said...

OH NO!!! I am so sorry!! I know that must be not only hard for her but her Mama too. Today will be a better day. Keep us posted!!

Greg and Joy Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg and Joy Ryan said...

Sorry I posted before I was finished. I am so sorry she had a rough first day but it sounds from FB things are looking up! She get adjusted. I hope your back is feeling better1