Thursday, May 21, 2009

I LOVE JESUS...

just thought I'd say that here in the safety of my blog.  I went running early this morning and we were having another gloriously beautiful day in Houston...as I ran, I was very tempted to yell out to everyone I passed, "JESUS LOVES YOU"...but I didn't...because, well, that would probably scare someone, especially since you don't usually speak at all, much less yell at someone about Jesus early in the morning on the jogging trails :)

Instead, I just praised and thanked God for His beautiful creation...you know, that is how God reveals Himself to us...through His Word and through His creation. 

Love that.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I am laughing so hard...just read your comment..I'm a horrible blogger...and YES I do miss you two and I LOVE looking at your blogs...just scoped em both out....ya'll are pretty inspiring, I must say! :)
I really really want to get a Rachel, Sarah and Stacy reunion together soon. My husband wouldn't know what to think! ha!!
Everyone is gorgeous in your neck of the woods!
Love ya!

Lacey said...

You are so cute. if you pass me on the trails you can shout at me. :)
Hope you guys have a great summer!!

Team Leslie said...

I think that is great Sarah! When I used to run more frequently, I would often want to sing out the praise/worship song I was listening to...sometimes I did...but only if no one was around:) We should just be more bold, ya know? It would at least make for a good story:)