Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blow up fun :)

Rachel and I put the blow up slide up on Friday for playgroup...our kids had a lot of fun :)  Last summer we had to hoist our little ones up the ladder so they could slide down...this year, they climb up all by themselves :)!  

After the slide, I got into the pool with all three of my girls...I didn't think I could do it, all by myself, but it was easier (and safer) than I thought :)  Erin is fully swimming! and Brooke really does respect the water and absolutely knows her limitations...so, she stays in the spa or on the steps without any persuasion...Kam stays in my arms :)

This is the last week of preschool for Erin and Brooke and I'm adjusting my perspective of the childcare free months ahead...I'm going to look at it as an adventure and implant as many memories into my sweet baby girls' heads as I can...sounds challenging, but I'm for it!


Erin so excited and happy to play...


Brooke in the pool part of the slide...before she realized she could climb the ladder :)


Kameron chilling in her high chair watching her sisters and cousins play.

No comments: