Tuesday, November 15, 2011

a book craft, by Erin

favorite line: so if you are in pain, my dad will ask for your name and pray for you.

She asked where I was Friday night and I told her I was wrapping gifts, she asked if they were for her, and I said no, for boys and girls who won't get presents on Christmas, and she said, even if they're good? and i said, even if they're good, they won't get presents unless we send them one...
Operation Christmas Child sends a present with the Gospel...the greatest gift of all.

a book by erin on a saturday afternoon in villa's craft room...

2 comments:

Lacey said...

THAT IS SO CUTE!! Please tell Erin that I love her book! That I will pray for her Dad's Belly, and love that her mama Loves Jesus and wrapped presents for three hours. So cute!

Kaitlin L. said...

So funny!