Friday, September 23, 2011

Beach House and BSF

Cha Cha took us to a beach house in Galveston last weekend. It was fun! Erin and Brooke got to get out of school early (they loved that!). They got to see their first IMAX movie when we got there and then to dinner at Westend...a really good place to eat that was on the water and in the middle of a neighborhood of homes...it was neat and the food was yummy.

Schlitterbaun was fun...the girls loved the slides and Kameron hung out with Cha Cha and loved the lazy river :) Kyle and Cha Cha took the girls out to the beach and got in the water...I only got knee deep and Kyle said the expression on my face would be awesome for a post card (he was being sarcastic).

On the last night, I put in Soul Surfer (it was in the DVD player at the home we rented)...mistake. I don't know if Brooke will ever go into the ocean again.

Erin and Brooke are going to BSF with Kyle!! They love it!






4 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Beautiful house - love the Bible covers!

Lacey said...

LOL at Soul Surfer being the dvd of choice on a beach vacation. ;0) I love the bible covers too, and I love that Kyle is taking the girls to BSF. I bet they are already learning so much!!

See you in a bit! :)

Jenni said...

I love the pictures!!! Sounds fun

Claudia Babb said...

Lillie Beth is loving BSF. I miss the day time but love that she is enjoying it and getting so much out of it already! Where did you get those bible covers? Feel like I never see you now that you are off market and I don't go to BSF during the day :(. We will have to do lunch soon!