Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Tooth

I was sitting next to Erin the other day and I noticed something in her mouth while she was talking to me. It was a big tooth pushing through out of nowhere. I asked her how long she had noticed it and she said for a few days she thought she had some apple crust/seed stuck in her teeth (she meant apple skin that sometimes lodges itself between her bottom teeth). She said she had been licking it for a few days. I was laughing at how she was describing this new alien tooth in her mouth. Dr. Oakley, can you help us?? Enjoy the pic!


Erin's first big tooth!

2 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Cool! I did NOT just check Maddie's mouth to see if she had one, too (she doesn't) :)

Amber said...

Ryan said to tell you he is SO SORRY he has not seen her yet. He'll call you tomorrow!