Friday, June 25, 2010

Saddle Ridge Ranch!

Yee-haw!

The Show-deo :)

the carnival...Erin persevered through a long line and hot night to ride this bull :)

Wow, this VBS will not soon be forgotten. It started last week as we practiced our VBS songs and waited for Rachel's testing and results. Her results were good and quick...I'm so thankful for fast results even though our Beth Moore study had us write the words faith and wait and circle the common letters...then told us that 3/5 of faith is in the wait.

God so stretches me in these situations, but I'm thankful for them because He teaches me so much. I get to know and really believe that He is my everything...He is trustworthy, faithful, good, so full of mercy and grace, His Word is power, and that He not only loves us, but He cares for us too...

So, I will leave this post with this chorus from Saddle Ridge Ranch :)

I will cast my cares on the Lord
because He cares for me
I will trust in God no matter what
cause I know He will never stop
caring for me

No comments: