Monday, November 23, 2009

I am...

thankful.

For so much.

For my Savior and Friend, for Kyle, my children, my parents and in-laws, my sisters and brother, my family's good health, my good health (enough to run a 1/2 in a few weeks), freedom, loving friends and neighbors, a great church and awesome ABF teachers, Ms. Betty, a warm home and reliable cars, for Fox News, good healthy food, and not so healthy food, cold water, and cold pepsi in a can, sweet hugs and kisses from my girls, unsolicited 'I love you' from Brooke, creative artwork from Erin, and steps taken by Kameron...

overwhelming thankful that God is here, with me, always, until the end of the age.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

We are blessed indeed!! So cute to see Cam girl take those steps yesterday- time does fly!! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!