Thursday, June 4, 2009

I want to be an astronaut...

yep, that's what Erin wants to be when she grows up.  After baths tonight, she asked "mom, can I pleeeaaase be an astronaut when I grow up? I promise I will stay on the moon".  

Earlier in the day we talked about gravity and how the moon has very little of it...that it's kinda scary cause if you jump you just go floating into outer space (that kinda freaked her out, but not really because after that conversation set in her brain all day she ended with wanting to go to the moon).

By the way, in ninth grade I was voted most likely to be an astronaut...but it wasn't because my 'friends' thought I was super smart or ambitious, it was because people thought I was the most air-headed girl in the class...So. Rude. :)


2 comments:

Becky Todd said...

Haha...that's funny. She would be a great astronaut.

Lacey said...

Sweet little Erin!! Although, I am laughing at you getting voted most likely to be an astronaut...rude...but kinda funny too! ;)